Help & Support
Scripting languages support
- Making your site accessible from the Internet
- Using virtual hosting on Abyss Web Server X2
- Configuring a host to use a free ACME certificate from Let's Encrypt
- Generating and installing a self-signed SSL certificate
- Requesting a signed SSL certificate from a certification authority
- URL Rewriting Tutorial
- Converting mod_rewrite directives
- More articles...
External Community Support Sites
Abyss Web Server users' community is very active. Below are the main external sites which offer support materials (these sites are independent and not affiliated to Aprelium):
- Ask a quick question via Twitter
- Send a question by email to our Technical Support
- Post a question on our user forum
Abyss Web Server X2 specific support
- Download the latest version
- Send a question by email to Priority Technical Support
- Check your update protection status
- Extend your update protection
- Frequently asked questions about the update protection
Aprelium Forum is a valuable resource with more than 70,000 messages regarding web servers and related technologies. It is a friendly place where everyone can post questions and receive answers from Abyss Web Server developers and confirmed users.
- Search the forum
- User Contributed Tutorials
- PHP Discussions
- ASP.NET Discussions
- Networking issues
- SSL and certificates
- More discussion topics...
Keep in touch with us
Sign up for our low volume newsletter to get product announcements, articles and power tips.