Abyss Web Server version 2.0.6 just released
June 21, 2005
Aprelium Technologies is proud to announce the availability of new updates for both editions of Abyss Web Server:
- Abyss Web Server X1 version 2.0.6: Free personal edition. It isn't a trial version or a demo. It is a fully usable personal web server with no limitations, no nag screens, no spyware, and no advertisements.
- Abyss Web Server X2 version 2.0.6: Professional edition priced at US $59.95. It is a professional web server which comes with 1 year of free upgrades and 1 year of priority technical support.
The new releases include the following new features:
- Support for the new Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
- Extended SSI support: #Exec cgi search paths, new #printenv directive, and support for various output encodings.
- More detailed directory listing scope
- Support for new CGI environment variables
- Compatibility with more ISAPI extensions
- Updated documentation
These releases include also several minor internal enhancements and fix the issues that have been reported with the previous version.
For Abyss Web Server X1 Users
Visit Downloads to get the new version of Abyss Web Server. Installation and upgrading instructions are provided on the download page.
For Abyss Web Server X2 Users
Open Abyss Web Server's console, select Help & Support, and click on Check for Updates.
Aprelium Technologies thanks all the users' community of Abyss Web Server for their suggestions and continuous support and especially (alphabetical order):
Keep in touch with us
Sign up for our low volume newsletter to get product announcements, articles and power tips.