Maintenance release of Abyss Web Server just released (version 2.16.4)
July 28, 2022
Aprelium announces the immediate availability of new releases of both editions of Abyss Web Server for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
It is available in two editions:
- Abyss Web Server X1 version 2.16.4: Free personal edition. It isn't a trial version or a demo. It is a fully usable personal web server with no limitations, no nag screens, no spyware, and no advertisements.
- Abyss Web Server X2 version 2.16.4: Professional edition priced at US $59.95. It is a professional-grade web server which comes with one year of free upgrades and one year of priority technical support.
Users of previous versions should upgrade as soon as possible to this new release.
The new version is a maintenance release with the following changes:
- Updated the SSL/TLS engine;
- Added fine tuning parameters to reverse proxy rules (Preserve "Host" header and connection timeout);
- Added network interface listing in Bind IP parameters in the console;
- Fixed a bug related to REQUEST_FILENAME CGI variable handling;
- Updated the user's guide with documentation of the newly added features.
Download / Upgrade
For Abyss Web Server X1 Users
Visit Downloads to get the new version of Abyss Web Server. Installation and upgrading instructions are provided on the download page.
For Abyss Web Server X2 Users
Open Abyss Web Server's console, select Help & Support, and click on Check for Updates.
Keep in touch with us
Sign up for our low volume newsletter to get product announcements, articles and power tips.