Can't access abyss web server

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkKane
-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:54 am    Post subject: Can't access abyss web server Reply with quote

I have installed abyss web server on my computer and I can access the the webserver in localhost. When I try to access the web server from another computer, typing my external ip I can't. What can I do? I've already tried to change the port from 80 to 8080 and to 8000, but it didn't work.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't access abyss web server Reply with quote

MarkKane wrote:
I have installed abyss web server on my computer and I can access the the webserver in localhost. When I try to access the web server from another computer, typing my external ip I can't. What can I do? I've already tried to change the port from 80 to 8080 and to 8000, but it didn't work.

Changing the port is only recommended when you have a "Listening Error" reported by Abyss Web Server.

Can you please get in touch with support by email to offer quick help? Please send us your abyss.conf file and any error message you may have encountered. Do not forget to let us know which exact URLs did not work for you and the exact error from the browser.
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: