Minor update of Abyss Web Server just released (version 184.108.40.206)
November 10, 2014
Aprelium announces the immediate availability of a minor update for both editions of Abyss Web Server for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux:
- Abyss Web Server X1 version 220.127.116.11: Free personal edition. It isn't a trial version or a demo. It is a fully usable personal web server with no limitations, no nag screens, no spyware, and no advertisements.
- Abyss Web Server X2 version 18.104.22.168: Professional edition priced at US $59.95. It is a professional web server which comes with 1 year of free upgrades and 1 year of priority technical support.
Users of previous versions should upgrade as soon as possible to this new version.
This update improves SSL/TLS support by:
- Adding support for elliptic curve Diffie–Hellman-based perfect forward secrecy (ECDHE-RSA)
- Implementing the TLS fallback SCSV mechanism
- Providing default SSL/TLS parameters with SSLv3 disabled and high levels of encryption.
- Providing an optional SSL/TLS set of parameters to continue support SSLv3 clients while ensuring mitigation of POODLE and BEAST attacks.
For Abyss Web Server X1 Users
Visit Downloads to get the new version of Abyss Web Server. Installation and upgrading instructions are provided on the download page.
For Abyss Web Server X2 Users
Open Abyss Web Server's console, select Help & Support, and click on Check for Updates.
Keep in touch with us
Sign up for our low volume newsletter to get product announcements, articles and power tips.