phpMyadmin problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
harl
-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: phpMyadmin problem Reply with quote

ok, everyone has been telling me to go and "seach" for the topic and do it from there, i did it, and im not satified. I need some people to help "me", i cant stand going through someone elses problems form a year ago, because they have one little thing that is different, and i only find that out at the end, and then i screwed my whole setup up, so then i have to re-install php.

my point being, please odnt tell me to search for the anwser, it makes it easier on me, ive been trying to get the phpbb thing working all weekend, i could have done something better, so make your anwsers worth me time please.

ok, so i have mysql server working, and i have php working (i think). I have phpBB setup so i can go to the install page, but one problem. I need a database. So i download phpMyAdmin, follow every setup guild i can find in the forums, where people make one and so on, and they dont solve my problem.

http://209.121.44.92:502/harl91/error.bmp

that is the error im getting when i try to access phpMyAdmin through my website. It starts to really piss me off, no matter how much i try, it just doesn't work for some reason. Here are the links that you find in the btp image that you can click on, i tryed to make sence of it, but it didn't work, maybe you can for me.

Cannot load mysql extension. Please check your PHP configuration. - Documentation

it would be nice if someone could make sence of it. I have heird of the php5 extention thing, would that help out at all? I tryed to install it (curtiousy of searching in the forums for someone elses problems) and it messed up my php thing, all 3 times i tryed to install it (i had to uninstall php to). I need to know EXACTLY where to put it, what to overwrite, what to put in abyss, ext.

so basicaly, that one page is stopping me from installing my database. If i can get past that, i will stop bugging you guys, forever. I realy want a forum on my site, so it would help greatly.

thanks for your help in advance, and not spamming the seach link, not telling me to view a guild ext. Im looking for someone to say what i have to do (i feel so retarded right now)

thanks

Selling products for bassist, by bassists

Chord Finders
Scale Finders
Basics
and more to come
www.officialbass.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AbyssUnderground
-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please dont post the same question twice. You are being helped in the previous topic. Asking twice only slows the process down.

http://www.aprelium.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8108
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: