programing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amie
-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: programing Reply with quote

anyone know of any free and very easy to use programing software ived tryed a few and most of them went straight over my head i dont want to do anything too complicated just make a bit of a menu to link to image files videos etc but i want it to look professinal instead of just a list of files
-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coffecup software make a free DHTML menu creator, it isn't too hard to use. Don't have the URL handy though.

Programming software isn't all that specific, I use 1stpage 2000 and PHP Designer 2005 for my programming though.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Vb Reply with quote

Not sure, but it dose not lok hard and i`m not sure if thatts what your loking for, I`m sorry if I`m just stupid.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: