Any game creators?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
herbjr
-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Any game creators? Reply with quote

Hi, I own my own website that is based on another website called habbohotel. My site is basicly a fansite for the hotel. I wanted to attract more people to my site. I want to get as many people as possible. So i thought that one way is to have games. So i am looking for someone that is good with making games. I only need a few of them and they are very simple games as in dress-up games, ect. If you would like to help or atleast try then please email me using the email button below or just reply to this post.

My website is www.habbosticky.com (currently unconstruction, having a little problem with the template)

Thank you
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cmxflash
-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm... I hate Habbo Hotel. It sucks, unless you like 11 year old girls paying for virtual pets on the internet.

I think I'll stick to IRC.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
herbjr
-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its ok lol, i dont habbo date so i really dont care how old they are. I justt go on cause its cool and i like the graphics and the ppl.

btw- how do u add them banners in ur sig cause mine just show up in the code lol and not the pic
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: