Another "it's not working" topic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1000words
-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Another "it's not working" topic Reply with quote

Actually, it's just not working for anyone but me. I am pretty sure that I have everything set up correctly and am actually having a port issue, but I can't seem to fix it. I have XP firewall and allowed access to port 80; I also have Norton Internet Security and made a rule to allow access to port 80 there as well. I already have talked to my ISP and they don't block port 80 and know full well that I intend to run a webserver for my photography site, so no worries there. I don't have a router. This is the process that I went through, to a 't': http://www.aprelium.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2166 I recieved an email from godaddy stating that my NS information had been updated, so that part's good to go, as well.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Foxified
-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it may be norton worm application built into the norton blocking the site!

Have you tried another port, and when doing that, trying to access your site thru a proxie on ur webbrowser?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: