Buying the program problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisM2
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Buying the program problem Reply with quote

ok, i have looked every where for a phone number, and i can't find one. if this post is in the wrong area, sorry, tried to look for an apropriate posting area. I tried to buy this program online with a buisness visa card. It is all legit, but it says it has a problem with the credit card, and to contact Aprelium. Only way to contact that i saw was to e-mail them, so i did, and still haven't heard anything yet. can some administrtor please help me out? It would be apriciated. e-mail me and i will send my number if you just can't give me a number. My boss and CEO have already signed my PO on this, and i need this asap if posible, thanks in advance....Chris
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
AbyssUnderground
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aprelium have been busy recently. Give them a few days and you will get a reply.
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Buying the program problem Reply with quote

ChrisM2,

We've replied to your email 30 minutes after you sent it.

Here is the full reply we sent you yesterday:

Quote:
Dear Chris,

First of all, many thanks for your interest in our software.

Since all our order processing is handled by SWREG, we recommend that you directly contact them for help.

To do so, please use https://usd.swreg.org/cgi-bin/msgwizard.cgi to send them a message explaining the problem you are facing.

Alternatively, let us know what the problem is (the error message you received would help) and we will forward your help request to them

We'll be waiting for your feedback.

Best regards,

Support Team
Aprelium Technologies
http://www.aprelium.com

ChrisM2
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: ok, ty Reply with quote

ok, no, i didn't get that, but thank you so much for posting that. I will send a message. Unfortunantly, I'll be out this weekend, so i won't be able to reach the office till monday with the visa. Thanks again, i know i won't be disapointed, This is a really nice product, I know i'll be able to get a few more companys to buy this gem.

Christopher Mieske
IT Tech
The Referral Center
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ok, ty Reply with quote

ChrisM2 wrote:
ok, no, i didn't get that, but thank you so much for posting that. I will send a message. Unfortunantly, I'll be out this weekend, so i won't be able to reach the office till monday with the visa. Thanks again, i know i won't be disapointed, This is a really nice product, I know i'll be able to get a few more companys to buy this gem.

Christopher Mieske
IT Tech
The Referral Center

Thanks Chris. There could be a mail filter on your side that blocked our email. Anyway, if email is not usable to contact us, you can send us a private message using the "Send Private Message" to the forum account "Admin" or "Aprelium".

Please keep us updated about the credit card issue with SWREG. As soon as you send them the message, please notify us so that we can speed up the process (we can contact them directly and ask for more explanation and request that they retry your order).
ChrisM2
-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Message sent Reply with quote

I sent the message friday, and i just got back into town today. I haven't heard anythingyet, but that may be do to saying i won't be back @ the office till monday, so, we will see.
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Message sent Reply with quote

ChrisM2 wrote:
I sent the message friday, and i just got back into town today. I haven't heard anythingyet, but that may be do to saying i won't be back @ the office till monday, so, we will see.

Your failed order number is U16475140. We suggest including it in your message (when contacting or recontacting SWREG) to help them locate your order and check it faster.
ChrisM2
-

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Done Deal! Reply with quote

Alrighty! Thank you so much for the help, i just walked into the office, checked the e-mail, and there it was all ready for me to DL and install. It works perfect. I am 100% satisfied, Great job, and again thanks for all the help. Our web site, (i designed it, graphics and all). is http://www.trcok.com
i will post the web addy in the proper place as well. I'm not the best at web design, don't know php, or anything else except html, but i think it came out well, tell me what you think.

Many thanks,
Chris Mieske
IT Tech
The Referral Center
TRUSTAbyss
-

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The website looks very professional, but I recommend using proper DNS instead
of a cloaked address with an IP Address inside of it.

You will find it much easier and more convient to use DNS "A" or "CNAME" records
to hide your IP Address, but only if your host provides you with the DNS settings,
otherwise you will probably have to rely on ZoneEdit.com

I can help you with this if you want. My MSN: msn@trustabyss.com

Sincerely, TRUSTpunk
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Done Deal! Reply with quote

ChrisM2,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad to read that the order was processed by SWREG (at last).

Congratulations for your web site and
ChrisM2
-

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

I appriciate the help, and the speed that was put into this little delima, i didn't have to do a thing, Thanks again aprelium
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: