Joined: 03 Mar 2002
|Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:28 am Post subject: Minor update of Abyss Web Server ready (version 2.12.1)
|A minor update of of Abyss Web Server has been released. We highly recommend that you upgrade as soon as possible.
The new version 2.12.1 fixes several issues reported with earlier releases:
* Updated the SSL/TLS engine;
* Swapped the position of the hosts table and the icon panel in the main page of the console;
* Fixed the support of macOS integrated firewall so that the firewall confirmation dialog now only appears once;
* Fixed a bug which resulted in no startup error message when there is already a running instance of Abyss Web Server;
* Fixed a typo in the default directory listing template;
* Fixed a bug which made SSL connections timeout after 60 seconds when sending large files;
* Fixed a bug resulting in the console displaying a blank host name for any old host not associated with a certificate;
* Fixed an issue with the reverse proxy which was sending a default error page with no headers when the back-end reported an error with no body. The issue was especially occurring with error 401 and a null Content-Length;
* Fixed a bug consisting in some FastCGI processes not being properly killed before stopping the server.
More about the new version is available in http://www.aprelium.com/news/abws2-12-1.html
Thanks for all of you who have reported issues/bugs and tested the fixes as they were developed. We do really appreciate your help and your support.
Follow @abyssws on Twitter
Subscribe to our newsletter
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com