Japanese Trading Network

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juxissa
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Japanese Trading Network Reply with quote

Hey guys. :) I've worked hard on this site, but it's still not fully functional. However, the forum has turned out really nice with some great modifications, and I just wanted people who were having trouble setting up PHPBB and whatnot with Abyss to know that it is actually really easy once you get the hang of it all!

[edited link]

Sorry guys. No longer hosted on Abyss. ;_; It got to be too much for my connection, and the site loaded too slow. Also, I could run the cron for my auction script. I always got error 200, and it wouldn't work. Loved it while it lasted, though.

Last edited by Juxissa on Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Foxified
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sites a bit slow, but everything else is fine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

site looks good

http://unreal04.no-ip.org
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Japanese Trading Network Reply with quote

Juxissa wrote:
So, yes, completely powered by Abyss! :D I love Abyss. :) It's made my life TONS easier. I love it so much that I've begun recommending it to people left and right. ;)

Thank you :-) Nice site.
Juxissa
-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! :) I've been working on it more, and I finally updated my auctions. :P More people are starting to join, and that makes me happy! :D Maybe it will become busier soon. Heh I feel like we're an elite little group of weirdos in there right now. ;)

And, aprelium, you're quite welcome! Least I can do for such a great company is say "Thanks"...a million times. Heh
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iNaNimAtE
-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about size 1 fonts... try upping it to size 2. That tag box is a little off, but overall, nice site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: