Need WindowsXP people!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WeaponsX
-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Need WindowsXP people!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I don't know if you have this turned on, on your WindowsXP but its when you start typing something lets say your E-mail it will Finish it after the 1st or 2nd letter. For expamle when I login to The Aprelium Forms and start typing "We" it will spell the word WeaponsX under it. I NEED to turn this off or clear the list because one of my friends went to google and typed all this dumb shit. Im not going to get into detail but if my mom saw it on my computer she take it away.

PLEASE HELP ME!!! Either Take it off completely :D or clear the list :) .

Thanks ahead of time WeaponsX :twisted:
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your IE Browser , click on Tools -> Internet Options
and empty your cookies and then clear history , click
content -> Auto Complete and click "Clear Forms" ,
"Clear Passwords" and click ok , that stuff should be
gone from your computer now , lateR!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iNaNimAtE
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if you want to clear a single entry:

Go into the textbox you want to clear the entry from, and click in it once, or hit the down arrow, or keep doing things like that to get the drop down menu appear. Once you have it, hit the down arrow to select the text, and then hit the delete key.
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.bmesite.com/
iNaNimAtE
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad it doesn't work with Mozilla.
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah only work with netscape, opera and ie.
iNaNimAtE,
is there a reason you use regular mozilla rather than netscape. I only used mozilla for a very short time when i was playin around with red hat linux. Seemed to be nearly the same. Just wondering.
iNaNimAtE
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've told many people why I like Mozilla over Firefox, but I've never really used Netscape. I used to use it a long time ago, and hated it. However, does it have all the features Mozilla have?

*Tabbed Browsing
*An Awesome Customizable Spash Screen
*Downloadable Skins
*Keywords (IE: I can enter "lookup keyboard" into the address bar and it will lookup the word "keyboard")
*If you have multiple tabs open (which I always do) it will prompt you if you try to close the entire browser.
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Netscape 7 has tabs. I also have several tabs open. I don't know about skins. Netscape 6 had several skins to choose from. Doesn't seem like Netscape 7.1 supports them. I use 7.1 and when i try to download skins i am promted to update to version 7.0. Wierd I don't understand. It does support search from address bar. It will not promt to close if multiple tabs are open. Netscape hasn't been a piece of junk since version 6.0. Might want to give it a try. Netscape is just about all i've ever used. Nothing wrong with opera. I believe opera has many skins. But i still prefer netscape, thats just my opinion. Ya know what opinions are like.
iNaNimAtE
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eznetlinks wrote:
It will not promt to close if multiple tabs are open.

Well I can't live without that feature. I guess we all have our preferences. I just didn't know people still used netscape.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: