Spy Arsenal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex_o
-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Spy Arsenal Reply with quote

Gays, who can help me to get to know, If the products of Spyarsenal.com are legal to use? I have visited their website and I am impressed! I want even to buy something ...

www.spyarsenal.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Moxxnixx
-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAYS??? I HOPE THAT WAS A TYPO!
There's no discrimination in this forum. Heterosexuals are also allowed to answer your questions. :lol:

Anyway, the following was taken from http://www.spyarsenal.com/disclaimer.html
Quote:
Before using any of our products, documentation and web site(s) you must understand that under some circumstances and under certain legal conditions your use\misuse of the software can lead you to a court (a legal action can be taken against you). Make sure using our software does not interfere with your local laws. You must understand that if your actions will be classified as 'intruding third party privacy' you will be the only person responsible for this. KMiNT21 Software or SpyArsenal.com will never take responsibility for any action of final users. It is the final user's responsibility to obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

BTW, Welcome to the forums... :wink:
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: