Improve Speed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theoffspring
-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 11:42 am    Post subject: Improve Speed Reply with quote

Hi. Does anyone know anyway to improve the speed of your website? I'm using an ftp server to host files , but with alot of graphics the server can still be quit slow, plus i'm hosting a TON of files , gigs worth. I'm using bulletproof ftp right now. Everyone complains about the speed, anything I can do? oh and my connection is DSL
-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Ya Reply with quote

More Memory :)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Improve Speed Reply with quote

theoffspring wrote:
Hi. Does anyone know anyway to improve the speed of your website? I'm using an ftp server to host files , but with alot of graphics the server can still be quit slow, plus i'm hosting a TON of files , gigs worth. I'm using bulletproof ftp right now. Everyone complains about the speed, anything I can do? oh and my connection is DSL

Use a DSL with a higher upload speed.
Skrotus
-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, seeing as most internet hostin companies charge 50 bucks more for you using a web server on THEIR bandwidth, better system resources and a higher internet conenction speed would be good. Im using phpATM right now for most of my browsing needs, but thats generally slow (php always is)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: