For thos who keep getting asked to download their cgi exes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WASTHEBEST
-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: For thos who keep getting asked to download their cgi exes Reply with quote

This put me in quite of a bit of a stall. :roll: But because of all the hype about this server out there, I remained reluctant to change servers until the end.

The problem was that I kept getting the download dialogue box by my browser when I was tested my cgi's, which were executables. The solution came with another trivial attempt at solving the problem during a moment of despair.

As I like to customize everything, and like the options for customization, I took the opportunity to set the configurations just as how I wanted them. This included setting the CGI Paths to my own liking. I'm assuming this path conveys where the cgi's are but I may be wrong. Unfortunately, this, the least of what I suspected, was the problem. When I deleted my configuration file and, thus, by default reverted back to the default settings everything was nice and dandy.

The reason I deduce changing the default paths might be the cause of this problem because the only things I changed were the path of the html's and the path of the cgi's and possibly some other very unrelated configuration options.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: