problems with images under php

View previous topic :: View next topic  
logicnet
-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:05 pm    Post subject: problems with images under php Reply with quote

i just put a few basic PHP things on my webpage, and now the images are nto showing atall, they just come up as little red x 's - there is no problem with the other code or any other aspect of the page..just the images not showing...anyone who could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
os17fan
-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im guessing that you have a Anti-leech image PHP script , probably the same one I use lol. , well any way , did the images show up b4 , did the script used to work, if it did then make sure you check that your cgi-paths are correct.
-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 2:28 am    Post subject: anti-leech Reply with quote

can you lead me to where you got the Anti-leech image PHP script ? I really need one badly...
os17fan
-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read this web page that im posting and it will walk you through everything , very cool anti-leech script , it does not replace leeched images with a different one, it will just show a red X, but you can edit the script for it to do that. Enjoy the site

http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/protectimages.shtml
-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: problems with images under php Reply with quote

logicnet,

What's the source code of your PHP file? Are you sure that the URLs of these images are correct?
logicnet
-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well literally, i had already made the page in frontpage, and there was javascript among that, i just added <?php echo $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]; ?> (if i made a typo there im sorry, but i know that you know what i meant)
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

logicnet wrote:
well literally, i had already made the page in frontpage, and there was javascript among that, i just added <?php echo $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]; ?> (if i made a typo there im sorry, but i know that you know what i meant)

rename the PHP page to x.html and try to browse it. Do you have the same problem with the images? If so, please check their URLs.
logicnet
-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did so, and it worked for about an hour, then i tried to set up the site to use PHP again, and the whole thing collapsed again, now it takes years to load the page, and when it does, the images still dont load, i have checked the URL's many times, they are fine, im on the verge of just giving up
logicnet
-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres an extract from my access long file, maybe this will tell you what is messed up, i dunno.

- - [10/Sep/2003:18:30:30 +0100] "GET /tut.JPG HTTP/1.1" 500 278
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

logicnet wrote:
heres an extract from my access long file, maybe this will tell you what is messed up, i dunno.

- - [10/Sep/2003:18:30:30 +0100] "GET /tut.JPG HTTP/1.1" 500 278

If you are using Windows, go to the CGI Parameters and set "Resolve CGI interpreter using the Windows registry" to "No".
If you are using Linux, you should remove the executable attribute of the file by using the command "chmod -x tut.JPG".

If this doesn't solve your problem, please send us your abyss.conf file to support@aprelium.com .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: