When i try to run php file, it say PAGE NOT FOUND

View previous topic :: View next topic  
handsome
-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:51 am    Post subject: When i try to run php file, it say PAGE NOT FOUND Reply with quote

hi,

i have done the step from the aprelium website to add php support and i have also install the php windows installer. I install the php at C:/PHP/php.exe

and i ahve add the REDIRECT_STATUS with the value 200. But when i run a html page link to the php file, it always says PAGE NOT FOUND.

PLEASE HELP...
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: When i try to run php file, it say PAGE NOT FOUND Reply with quote

handsome wrote:
hi,

i have done the step from the aprelium website to add php support and i have also install the php windows installer. I install the php at C:/PHP/php.exe

and i ahve add the REDIRECT_STATUS with the value 200. But when i run a html page link to the php file, it always says PAGE NOT FOUND.

PLEASE HELP...

Please upgrade to Abyss Web Server 1.1.6 if you are using any other old version. Redo your tests with 1.1.6.
If the problem is still happening, please send us your simple script, its location (the full path on the hard drive) as well as your abyss.conf file to support@aprelium.com .
rochesu
-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:( => I too have the same problem 'handsome', when you get an answer for it, could you plz mail me the answer at rochesu@email.com
Svempa
-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to set doc_root in the php.ini file, that is the most probable reason for the error. This should be the only change you need to make in the php.ini file.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
debbmac
-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Have The Same problem I had it working perfect then did something wrong uninstalled everything then reinstalled and php doesnt work have done everything you guys have done even the site root setup in the ini file still doesnt work. if anyone receives the answer please send to me
debbiemac18@hotmail.com
LG
-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject: same here Reply with quote

hello.. i have the same problem, and need an answer asap, its for school.... email : lindsay@pulse-solutions.c*m (thats .com) thanks
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: same here Reply with quote

It seems that you are getting error 500 because you are using PHP 4.3.3 which is buggy. Please http://www.aprelium.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2286 for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: