can't connect to the database

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xiaobudian
-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: can't connect to the database Reply with quote

All my asp files which doesn't associate with the database works fine, but as long as my asp files associate with database, it doesn't work. I have no problem under ISS. I use MS Access database. Any suggestion will be appreciated!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: can't connect to the database Reply with quote

xiaobudian wrote:
All my asp files which doesn't associate with the database works fine, but as long as my asp files associate with database, it doesn't work. I have no problem under ISS. I use MS Access database. Any suggestion will be appreciated!

"doesn't work" is too vague to help us figure out the problem. If you get an error message, tell us what is it? What was expected and what did you get?
xiaobudian
-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:22 am    Post subject: can't connect to the database Reply with quote

For some asp files, it pop up a download window, For some asp files, it displays as the following:
Error 405
Method Not Allowed

I can't figure out what happened, it really frustrated me!

Thanks!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: can't connect to the database Reply with quote

xiaobudian wrote:
For some asp files, it pop up a download window, For some asp files, it displays as the following:
Error 405
Method Not Allowed

I can't figure out what happened, it really frustrated me!

Thanks!

Something is going wrong with the script you're using. It sends a POST request to a script or a HTML page that cannot handle it.
Either debug your script or contact its author for help. Of course, before doing that, check that its installation steps were all done in the right way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Classic ASP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: