Crash problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mpeafree
-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Crash problem Reply with quote

I am having a problem getting my machine to reboot unattended because abyss throws a popup error saying the server died unexpectedly. While this is a good thing for testing and development I have had an issue on vista where vista is waiting for the server to shut down which is in turn waiting for user input I.E. click a button.

Is there any way that the server can be configured to not throw the error when windows deliberately crashes the server, for example when it is shutting down?

Help would be appreciated, I have used abyss for seven years now and this new issue is the only one i have had that has caused me trouble.

Excellent server otherwise :)

further...
As far as i can make out abyss is not handling the shutdown message from windows correctly and therefore is crashing... happening in vista
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: