The Ghost of the Abyss

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdkyo
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:56 am    Post subject: The Ghost of the Abyss Reply with quote

Did any staff of aprelium watched this Imax movie? (I bet you got the name "Abyss" from the sunken ship, right?) I am going to watch this soon. 8O
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: The Ghost of the Abyss Reply with quote

tdkyo wrote:
Did any staff of aprelium watched this Imax movie? (I bet you got the name "Abyss" from the sunken ship, right?) I am going to watch this soon. 8O

Not yet.
But the myth says that the name Abyss was generated by a program which goal was to make an easy to say word with a minimum number of characters (and of course, a word that has a meaning).
I guess the name creator was also influenced by the title of the famous screenplay "The Abyss".
enko
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Abyss Reply with quote

Abyss "A deep cavern mythologically without fathom" seen some useres on here that think the name came from that :D
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: