Use of rewrite rule breaks ASP.net with Firefox

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbzsmith
-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Use of rewrite rule breaks ASP.net with Firefox Reply with quote

The follow problem occurs on Firefox, but works fine on IE 7.

I have a couple of ASP.NET apps that run perfectly on Abyss...that is until I put in a rewrite rule for a cgi app. Then my aspx pages no longer post to the next page. I have tested and any rewrite rule, no matter how impossible to match, breaks the ASP.NET app.

I enabled rewrite logging and and each request says: ===> No rule matches,
but the aspx pages will no longer post back properly. If I delete the rewrite rule, they work again.

Any ideas?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: Use of rewrite rule breaks ASP.net with Firefox Reply with quote

jbzsmith,

Could you please send to support@aprelium.com your abyss.conf file (with the configured URL rewriting rule that breaks the ASP.NET application) and let us know what URLs are not served as they should?

Please do not forget to add a reference to that forum post in your message (attaching the URL rewriting log may also help).
jbzsmith
-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: Use of rewrite rule breaks ASP.net with Firefox Reply with quote

I have sent the requested conf file along with a simple asp.net example that demonstrates the problem.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: Use of rewrite rule breaks ASP.net with Firefox Reply with quote

jbzsmith wrote:
I have sent the requested conf file along with a simple asp.net example that demonstrates the problem.

We are testing the files and we'll send you our feedback by email.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> ASP.NET All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: