ReturnURL parameter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
theVOJ
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: ReturnURL parameter Reply with quote

Hi,

I am testing a Login script for a membership based site with .ASP net
The page displays fine, but on Login i get this error page:

Server Error in '/members' Application.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
AccessControlWeb.Login.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +879
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +80
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +49
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3716

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.210

My first thought is that this may be related to the URL not containing the "ReturnURL" parameter which is automatically added by IIS/.NET when ASP.NET re-directs to the Login.aspx page if it gets a request to an URL that is protected by forms authentication, and the user is not logged in. Our system uses the ReturnURL parameter.

Is there anyway i can add this same 'ReturnURL' parameter into Abyss X2 the same way that IIS does?.

I am just new with ASP net. But this script does work with IIS.
And now im using Abyss X2 it would be nice to have it running again :)

Thanks for any suggestions on how to fix this error.
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: ReturnURL parameter Reply with quote

theVOJ,

Please contact our technical support to get an updated version of the ASP.NET connector that solves that problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> ASP.NET All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: