Security Problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skamandros
-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Security Problem Reply with quote

I try to run an open source cms called rainbow portal on my abyss x1 web server (v2.4). I copied the cms' folder including all files into the htdocs directory and set it up as an asp.net 1.1 application in the console and it is basically running, but a critical error encounters that is logged in the cms' logfiles and I assume it to be some problem with the .net security configurations but was not able to solve it myself.

This is the error logged in the cms' logfile:
System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed.

Here my system:
Windows XP Home SP 2
.NET Framework 1.1 SP 1 (Version 1.1.4322.573)
Abyss Webserver X1 V2.4
Microsoft SQL Server 2005

I would be very thankful if somebody could help me solving my problem so I do not need to change my OS in order to use Microsoft IIS.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Security Problem Reply with quote

Skamandros,

This error seems to be related to the ASP.NET application. We suggest that you ask its authors for support regarding it (they may know about its origin). If they are of no help, let us know and we'll try to install it on a test server and will do our best to find its origin (or at least suggest a workaround).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> ASP.NET All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: