Error 200

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikeyboi
-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Error 200 Reply with quote

Hi there,

I just have a question. I have been running lots of php scripts and not had a problem until now. I have never got an "error 200" page before. Could you tell me what it is?

A little about the php script that I am trying to run. It is a script which unables a user to upload pictures into a photo-album. It only seems to give me that error when I'm finished the upload.

If you could help me out that would be great. By the way, thanks for the awesome product. It totally rocks!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vbgunz
-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By any chance is the uploading script you have dependent on php? You can *try* extending the timeout and file size upon upload in your php.ini file. It might help to fix some problems. I do not have the exact settings you should play with but if you need them simply reply back...

Heres a hint. Timeout (search for 30) uploads (search for 2m)... Good luck, BTW, please let us know if you solved the problem :)
Bluedog
-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

200 isnt actually an error, its the server letting you know the operation executed successfully, most scripts don't show it...
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mikeyboi
-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. That was the wierdest thing I have ever seen. But I sorta fixed it; altering the php.ini file. Now it will let me upload stuff. Except for some strange reason it won't let me upload *.jpg files? It will let me upload *.gif files.

Well that's not really something to post in here anyways. You guys have been a great help. Thanks a bunch. Talk to you later ...
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bluedog
-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem, any more problems you know where to find us :P
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: