Abyss Server Statistics

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tfh
-


Joined: 03 May 2020
Posts: 80
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:46 pm    Post subject: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote



Running 2 domains, about 10 sub-domains. Moved to X2 a bit over a year ago and VERY VERY happy with the quality of stability of Abyss Webserver. And not to mention the support from Aprlium.
Almost 10 TByte of data transfered.
_________________
https://www.arnauddeklerk.com
https://www.file-hunter.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TRUSTAbyss
-


Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 3745
Location: USA, GA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing stats, tfh
_________________
Computer Programmer & Networking Specialist
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin


Joined: 03 Mar 2002
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote

[quote="tfh,

Impressing stats. But they are lacking a nice visualization.

May be the folks at Aprelium could add that to their to do list. ;)
_________________
Follow @abyssws on Twitter
Subscribe to our newsletter
_________________
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
tfh
-


Joined: 03 May 2020
Posts: 80
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote

admin wrote:
[quote="tfh]

Impressing stats. But they are lacking a nice visualization.

May be the folks at Aprelium could add that to their to do list. ;)

That would be very nice indeed ;-) Especially if you could also make it available as a webpage :)
_________________
https://www.arnauddeklerk.com
https://www.file-hunter.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin


Joined: 03 Mar 2002
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote

tfh wrote:
Especially if you could also make it available as a webpage :)


Inside the console or even outside of it? (in other words as a page mapped in one of the sites?
_________________
Follow @abyssws on Twitter
Subscribe to our newsletter
_________________
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
tfh
-


Joined: 03 May 2020
Posts: 80
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote

admin wrote:
tfh wrote:
Especially if you could also make it available as a webpage :)


Inside the console or even outside of it? (in other words as a page mapped in one of the sites?

Preferably also as a page mapped to a site. It would also be nice if some server-information, like with phpsyinfo could be added.
_________________
https://www.arnauddeklerk.com
https://www.file-hunter.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin


Joined: 03 Mar 2002
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote

tfh wrote:
admin wrote:
tfh wrote:
Especially if you could also make it available as a webpage :)


Inside the console or even outside of it? (in other words as a page mapped in one of the sites?

Preferably also as a page mapped to a site. It would also be nice if some server-information, like with phpsyinfo could be added.


Great! But we don't guarantee that the mapping idea will be implemented in the very near future. The console feature would see the light first.
_________________
Follow @abyssws on Twitter
Subscribe to our newsletter
_________________
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
tfh
-


Joined: 03 May 2020
Posts: 80
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote

admin wrote:

Great! But we don't guarantee that the mapping idea will be implemented in the very near future. The console feature would see the light first.

Great. Looking forward to it :)
_________________
https://www.arnauddeklerk.com
https://www.file-hunter.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
tfh
-


Joined: 03 May 2020
Posts: 80
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote

tfh wrote:


Running 2 domains, about 10 sub-domains. Moved to X2 a bit over a year ago and VERY VERY happy with the quality of stability of Abyss Webserver. And not to mention the support from Aprlium.
Almost 10 TByte of data transfered.


100 days down the road:

_________________
https://www.arnauddeklerk.com
https://www.file-hunter.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin


Joined: 03 Mar 2002
Posts: 1239

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote

tfh,

The figures are pretty impressive!

By the way, the screenshots suggest that we'd better pretty print the values and use other units (MB/GB/TB) instead of KB only!

Some percentages and a nice visualization would probably make sense too. :)
_________________
Follow @abyssws on Twitter
Subscribe to our newsletter
_________________
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
tfh
-


Joined: 03 May 2020
Posts: 80
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote

admin wrote:
tfh,

The figures are pretty impressive!

By the way, the screenshots suggest that we'd better pretty print the values and use other units (MB/GB/TB) instead of KB only!

Some percentages and a nice visualization would probably make sense too. :)

I can only agree ;-)
But I really love how stable your software is running :)
_________________
https://www.arnauddeklerk.com
https://www.file-hunter.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pkSML
-


Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 940
Location: Michigan, USA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote

admin wrote:
By the way, the screenshots suggest that we'd better pretty print the values and use other units (MB/GB/TB) instead of KB only!


Sorry to drop in on this thread a month later... Haven't been to the forum in a little while.

Aprelium, I would suggest using raw values in the output and use JavaScript to convert them in the page display. That way you could view the source code of the page and get the actual byte numbers, as well as have scripts grab the precise info. But JS could translate it for simple understanding in the browser (i.e. KB, MB, GB, TB...).

And tfh, I'm curious what hardware you're running your server on. Your uptime is amazing! Are you using ECC RAM? If not, a reboot might be in order ;)
_________________
Stephen
Need a LitlURL?


http://CodeBin.yi.org
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
tfh
-


Joined: 03 May 2020
Posts: 80
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote

pkSML wrote:
admin wrote:
By the way, the screenshots suggest that we'd better pretty print the values and use other units (MB/GB/TB) instead of KB only!


Sorry to drop in on this thread a month later... Haven't been to the forum in a little while.

Aprelium, I would suggest using raw values in the output and use JavaScript to convert them in the page display. That way you could view the source code of the page and get the actual byte numbers, as well as have scripts grab the precise info. But JS could translate it for simple understanding in the browser (i.e. KB, MB, GB, TB...).

And tfh, I'm curious what hardware you're running your server on. Your uptime is amazing! Are you using ECC RAM? If not, a reboot might be in order ;)

The machine is actually a PC I built myself, based on an AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 4650. But I think you are looking at the uptime (which is just the total uptime since I installed Abyss on this PC) instead of the uptime since the last restart. Only the Windows updates require a restart once in a while. But even installing those updates only take a short amount of time according to the uptime robot website:


_________________
https://www.arnauddeklerk.com
https://www.file-hunter.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pkSML
-


Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 940
Location: Michigan, USA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote

tfh wrote:
But I think you are looking at the uptime (which is just the total uptime since I installed Abyss on this PC) instead of the uptime since the last restart.


Yes, you're right. Silly me. But it is impressive how much data has been served by your Abyss instance!

I just checked and my total uptime is 1614 days and the transferred data is 1278583694 KB (1.2 TB).
_________________
Stephen
Need a LitlURL?


http://CodeBin.yi.org
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
tfh
-


Joined: 03 May 2020
Posts: 80
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server Statistics Reply with quote

pkSML wrote:

Yes, you're right. Silly me. But it is impressive how much data has been served by your Abyss instance!

I just checked and my total uptime is 1614 days and the transferred data is 1278583694 KB (1.2 TB).
Yep. That's my traffic every month ;-)
_________________
https://www.arnauddeklerk.com
https://www.file-hunter.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB phpBB Group