getting a 403 forbidden or 404 from web access.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brewmaster
-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:11 pm    Post subject: getting a 403 forbidden or 404 from web access. Reply with quote

Hello,

I have outlasted my old xp machine and upgraded to a new windows 10 pro machine. I just purchased the new abyss x-2 from here and installed it. I can access it locally with either localhost, or cumulusweather.myvnc.com or cumulusweather.ciscofreak.com with no problem. When I try to access the sight from the web I get a 403 forbidden or a 404 error code. Any help to fix this would be very much appreciated.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: getting a 403 forbidden or 404 from web access. Reply with quote

brewmaster,

Error 403 means that virtual hosting and the names given to the hosts are not being correctly used in the URL you have visited.

So we strongly recommend that you send your abyss.conf file for review to our technical support by email. Do not forget to give us one or two examples of URLs that report 403 and those which report error 404.
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: