Responsive Web Design: few questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bryar
-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:28 am    Post subject: Responsive Web Design: few questions Reply with quote

Hi, I'm trying to use breakspoints (three), I've few related question:
1: Navigation
How to implement easelly navigation between different pages and different sizes when some of elements are
not possible to change their size? I've tested Buttons, according to this blog (jquery) but when we change size the
the Font Size is always the same. One "heavy" solution is to use Buttons with an external text.
2: In general: grid or layers ?
I've done tests with Grids solution. In my opinion that is a nice solution for pages including
essentially texts and images. I'm designing largely interactive with a lot of button, sliders, spinners etc.
Some these elements are only "full width" ?. The FlexBox Container could be implement as <div> and another
types as <classe>. Now I'm testing design using Layers. What is the best solutions in my case ?
3: Is it possible to "refresh" design that means: I'm starting and publishing with first version, after do some
modifications and published it, now I would like to come back for my first version but the second is always
there ?? The solution to remove modified element and start from beginning.
Thanks for help.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Web Design All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: