not a big deal but.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Odd
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:14 pm    Post subject: not a big deal but..... Reply with quote

molecular complexes. Advances in protein found in the same genes. There is ev- array of purine bases including adenine
Are Some Membrane Proteins Involved in the Movement of death, enslavement, and torture which accompanies them. sets - warm-up sets, weight acclimation sets, and muscle building sets. There are no in-betweens. No other
to our email newsletter to hear about new eBooks. Tuna, canned in water (3 ounces) 22 from the nerve terminals. In either event, yohimbe seems to particularly help with stubborn fat deposits
to have specific lectin activity including verted helices) is more obvious than in HA. most abundant target for phosphorylation
________
WEED

Last edited by Odd on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
TheLinker
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks guys..., this is fantastic ! Reply with quote

Odd wrote:
When I feel for it I just shut it down to prevent others exit.
I havent tried yet but i have been told that if I close down my ADSL for some days I will probebly get a new IP and then I decide how to tell about my new IP-no.

If you get yourself an no-ip account, you don't even have to tell them about your new IP number. 8)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CapFusion
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How easy... working like a Rolls ...
I am a novis , but i manage my own webbserver without any problems.

You have couple of way to solve this problem.
1. Manually send email to all your family member or friend of your new IP
2. If you have Dynamic IP, then take TheLinker suggestion regarding about NO-IP or from DYNDNS.
3. If you have a Static Ip, you can register a DOMAIN name like www.mydomain.com. You can link it to your new IP or redirect to whatever IP you want.
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends ,thanks a lot for your kind info, but I want to hide my side whenever I like to.
For friends and relatives spread all around europe I show "private" matter, but I want to keep it as private as possible, therefore no easy finding with a lot of visitors.
Maybe I am the first one who likes to hide, and just show when needed and so on, but thats the best way for me.

ONCE AGAIN. THANKS :D
and best regards to you all.
________
Roor Bong Pictures

Last edited by Odd on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
CapFusion
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd wrote:
Dear friends ,thanks a lot for your kind info, but I want to hide my side whenever I like to.
For friends and relatives spread all around europe I show "private" matter, but I want to keep it as private as possible, therefore no easy finding with a lot of visitors.
Maybe I am the first one who likes to hide, and just show when needed and so on, but thats the best way for me.

ONCE AGAIN. THANKS :D
and best regards to you all.

Cool.... Good Luck.

BTW, you still can hide by using your personalize DOMAIN. You can set one for public view and other as subdomain for other to view and another subdomain for whatever. Whatever you want you can change it either by your page or from domain to link to that particular page.

So, with those option I mention, you can show your baby picture with your birthday suit for certain group like your "best friend" and the other page showing your "Boy/Girl Friend PIX" to your other group like your Parent / GrandParent ... etc.... :D 8)
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That isss cool !!!
(like a said -I am a novis ...) :oops:

If I pick a non-ip addr, f ex sim to my own name...
could I than have a "welcome-site" with neutral info and from that link ...
no, that is not what you mean .. :?

pls explain in novis-terms.

THANKS
________
Chrysler L platform history

Last edited by Odd on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
CapFusion
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd wrote:
That isss cool !!!
(like a said -I am a novis ...) :oops:

If I pick a non-ip addr, f ex sim to my own name...
could I than have a "welcome-site" with neutral info and from that link ...
no, that is not what you mean .. :?

pls explain in novis-terms.

THANKS

I think I am getting myself in trouble here or diggin' my own grave.

I do not know what you have exactly but giving an example.
With the a domain you indicate call "SIM" as an example.
With that www.sim.com can be setup as a subdomain like babypix.sim.com and music.sim.com etc..... From those subdomain, it can point to your website to a particular folder where it contain that page. So, your Parent will alway see that page and your Friend will always see the other page. Just as long you do not link them together or something. If your Parent group or Friend group are pretty good with computer or networking know-how, you can disable "AutoIndexing" just incase they want to snoop your server.

Does this give you an idea? There are alot of thing you can discover in just by the subject "Website" related. There are more thing to do just beside surfing the net and read stuff. Surfing the net is just barely scratching the surface. Web serving is just another small step(s).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: