Google submission

View previous topic :: View next topic  
svankamon
-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Google submission Reply with quote

Hi, i have domains submitted to google. 150,000+ pages to be exact. When i first submitted my sites and sitmaps the pages were slowly introduced until almost all were included in the index.

I was then hacked.

I now have only a few pages listed and my domains are accessed about every week except for one which asnt been accessed by the botcrawler since 22 May.

as far as i can tell my sitemaps are fine and have been working fine at the start. I have no robot text in this particular domain.

First question is could my server be timing out and stopping access?
second question can anyone sugest anything to get the bot crawling and my pages indexed again.?

Thanks in advance and all the best.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
svankamon
-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: ADDITION Reply with quote

Sorry i forgot this, also i purchased asubmission software a cuple of months ago and accidentaly submitted my site and all of its pages to google. I dont know wether they have labeled me a spammer but i have wrote to google on a number of occasions about this and gues what. NO REPLY.

I now have my home page set up in the submission software to submit my domain index page monthly but so far havent submitted it.

Thanks again
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: