Trying to install PHP Nuke and PHP throws a fit.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
usalabs
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:05 am    Post subject: Trying to install PHP Nuke and PHP throws a fit. Reply with quote

OK, I have tried all version of PHP that's on this website for download, from PHP version 5.2 to 7.3 and every time I try to install PHP Nuke, it gets through install.php, install1.php but as soon as it hits install2.php I get this error in the fastcgi.log file:-

install2.php Reading 8 bytes failed = The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Why is it only this particular file? Obviously it's not being used by another process, because I can delete it, restore it, edit and save it, etc etc, if it was being used by another process and file operations performed on that file, Windows will throw an error that the file in being used by another process, but it doesn't, and when install2.php is executed there's a pause of about 15 seconds, and then I get Error 500, and that's when I look in the fastcgi.log file and see that error.

All the other php scripts work fine, even though I do HAVE to use PHP 5.6, because all those functions that were in V5.6 have become obsolete in V7 and upwards, bitweaver too suffers the same fate, even though I got it directly from the developers site and it is the updated version which will not run on PHP7, and will only partly run on PHP5.6

RavenNuke
PHPNuke
Bitweaver
E107

None of them will run on PHP7, even though they are all from each of their respective sites and are updated, and all of them throw an internal server error 500, with a file that is 'being used by another process' error in the fastcgi log file.

I've tried all configurations in the interpreter section of Abyssws, from fastcgi-local pipes to CGI/ISAPI and even changed the style from 'Standard' to 'PHP Style', it doesn't matter the errors still appear.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Trying to install PHP Nuke and PHP throws a fit. Reply with quote

usalabs wrote:
install2.php Reading 8 bytes failed = The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

This error in conjunction with Error 500 is probably due to your script requiring a lot of time to execute.

So you'll probably have to extend the timeouts and the maximum execution times to allow for more running time before PHP hangs the script and/or Abyss Web Server thinks the script is blocked and kills it.

The settings to alter are explained in https://aprelium.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=648995#648995 .
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
annakieu541
-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: