Tutorials forum section

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loloyd
-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Tutorials forum section Reply with quote

Aprelium,

It seems that newbies always appear to be using the Tutorials section to ask questions instead of recognizing its subtitle "User contributed tutorials".

This is just a suggestion. Maybe you could move down the Tutorials section forum to maybe somewhere under Database Issues.

Also, I've noticed that even non-newbies have been using the Tutorials section for things that are not really Abyss Web Server related - so, maybe another Tutorials forum section under "General" would be more apt for such purposes, in my opinion.

:-D

http://home.loloyd.com/ is online if the logo graphic at left is showing.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hc2995
-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was just thinking about this too, I agree the support forum should be up higher so newbies can find it much easier :P
-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Tutorials forum section Reply with quote

loloyd,

Even when it was at the bottom of the list and other support sections above it, people were posting questions in it. People do not post by mistake in Perl or PHP sections, only in Tutorials. :-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: