This sweet!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyberstyles
-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: This sweet!! Reply with quote

Ok I posted on here my site www.cyberstyles.net yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah..... When i found abyss webserver as i have been talking to one of the founders of abyss regularly. And thought how sweet it was cause i couldnt figure out iis and apache crap pardon the pun... but i just went full automation on my site as well i no longer outsource anything but domain hosting as dns hosting is a big challenge but doesnt mean i wont tempt it soon.

Anyway to get to the point i just finnished my email server setup and now host my own email accounts like admin@cyberstyles.net and its sweet so i now have new webforms that popup when you click the contact link you want and it works like a dream so now you have direct contact with me without waiting for your email hosting company to send the mail and as well i encourage all to do this as i learned a few things as well with out sourced email accounts.

Some of you may already know this and some may choose not to believe it but none the less every email hosting company keeps copies of your emails scarey thought huh! so watch what you type! lol
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Jaan
-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow m8 very professional 8)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
cyberstyles
-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you much
cyberstyles
-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry everyone if you tried to view our site its been down but its back up now we've had an active x problem so we had to start over but now its fixed the home page is up and will be adding the others this week.
pkSML
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Nice site Reply with quote

Very nice looking site. Graphics are impressive and very professional.

Please post about your server at http://www.aprelium.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9019. Thanks.

http://CodeBin.yi.org
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cyberstyles
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much it is now updated all our main pages are up anyway
I took a look at your sites im assuming your still working on them but very good sites non the less.

How close are you to marion, oh i lived there for a week and not in a jail either lol!
cyberstyles
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok here we are now. Our main 6 pages are up contact us is in place and policies are in place. faq well when its asked it will be put there. products and articles we are working on today looking to be finnalizing at the end of next week. The contact forms on the contacts page is a direct line to our email server.

www.cyberstyles.net
info@cyberstyles.net
pkSML
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Marion, Ohio Reply with quote

cyberstyles,

Marion is just about 15 miles south of Bucyrus. You must move around a lot to only have lived there for a week!

http://CodeBin.yi.org
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cyberstyles
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I dont move around alot Ive been here in arkansas sense I was 13 and im now 29 other than that one week ive lived here! lol
cyberstyles
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just thought we would keep everyone posted on our project looks like we will be delayed on adding our products as we need to run a program that will keep download thieves at bay so we cant tell you exactly when we will have them up so looks like we will start on our articles first and add our products last sorry for the delay
cyberstyles
-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice that im still getting approx. 5 unique visits a day to www.cyberstyles.net 3 or 4 of the five are from here! Of course my testement is featured as some of yours as well for front page of aprelium.

Just in case im still getting visits out of forums I want everyone to know that we now have a blog but we dont host it.

But if ya do visit it leave a comment let us know you were there sure would help.

Thanks

Cyber Styles Solutions Tech.
http://www.cyberstyles.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: