PHP and MySql Help needed for Ocean Safety Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jabi
-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:10 am    Post subject: PHP and MySql Help needed for Ocean Safety Project Reply with quote

We have a not for profit website dedicated to ocean safety (http://globallifeguards.org.) At present, our internet development team consists of a single person and I'm swamped.

If you or someone you know would be interested in helping (volunteer at this time since we don't have any funding yet) please contact me. I desperately could use some help with the php and mysql applications in particular.

At the heart of the site are the safety boards (http://globallifeguards.org/boards.php) with information taken from the MySql database. Site is hosted on a Unix server.

We're in the process of expanding our US coverage but have had interest from other countries. Until I get this under control, I can't begin to expand and fulfill our mission of global coverage.

Thank you in advance.

Joan Jarsulic (jabi)
email: joan@globallifeguard.net
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
enko
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Abyss Reply with quote

Why dont you have a an abyss link on your site?/
jabi
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No link because I am using the Abyss server in a development environment only. It is not used at my hosting service provider. Abyss works great even on my old laptop running Windows ME with only 64k!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: