Stealth Browser

View previous topic :: View next topic  
soulm8sflyff
-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Stealth Browser Reply with quote

Hi! I made a proxy site. Please review it and tell me if the proxy works. Thanks. :D

Updated: It's not hosted in my Homeserver anymore.

http://stealth-browser.biz.tm/

As a sign of my thanks to Abyss and Aprelium, I'll leave the link to Aprelium in my site. :D

Last edited by soulm8sflyff on Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
AbyssUnderground
-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works but it is extreamly slow.
Tom Chapman
-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not tried your proxy, but taking Abyssunderground's post into account oh I'm very confused tonight, this is my fifth revision to this post... usually if you have the ability to set up services such as PHP without assistance (?) you would think you would have thought of your connection speed.. What are your servers specs. ?

See what you can make of that! lol

---------------------------------------- EDIT 1 -------------------------------------

http://stealth-browser.no-ip.org:1228/proxy/index.php?q=d3d3Lmdvb2dsZS5jb20-&hl=1111101001
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
soulm8sflyff
-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know it's damn slow. I just made this for fun anyway. I'm planning to host this in a webhost (not my homeserver) but I think most free hosts don't allow proxy sites since it eats a lot of data transfer. And my internet speed is 128 kbps download. Imagine the upload! LOL! :lol:
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soulm8sflyff wrote:
Yeah I know it's damn slow. I just made this for fun anyway. I'm planning to host this in a webhost (not my homeserver) but I think most free hosts don't allow proxy sites since it eats a lot of data transfer. And my internet speed is 128 kbps download. Imagine the upload! LOL! :lol:

No they don't usually allow them and rather not lol
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
soulm8sflyff
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Actually I have it hosted with a free host now. :lol:

http://stealth-browser.biz.tm/
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still finding it very slow even for google but at least it works for me now :)
soulm8sflyff
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean slow? When loading the page or when using the proxy? Cos proxies are really slow at loading when you use the services. That's because with proxy browsing, the proxy server gets the data you requested then sends it back to ur isp, the data has to go from the server you're browsing to the proxy then back to ur isp. While with normal browsing, ur isp downloads it straight to you. Try other proxy sites and it's slow as well. (not as slow as mine of course. They have their own dedicated server.) Depends on the server really. This is just a free host. LOL! :D
-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made some changes on the url form. You know, the rectangular bar at the top of the html pages you're browsing. That wont show if you're surfing php pages. So can you review it please. Thanks. :D
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcing Stealth Browser/uNchArTeD sOuL Forum!

http://www.stealthbrowser.net/ipb/

And the Ultimate Question! :

What do you think about this chick?
-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit I have to say at this time 00:15 (UK) your proxy is more responsive than this forum

Hats off to you, I'll best teating from work on Tuesday, the only true test I can give as we have strict rules at work (I work for a large multinational bank)

Paul K
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tom Chapman
-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S0ul... S0ul... S0ul...
l0l
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulK wrote:
Dammit I have to say at this time 00:15 (UK) your proxy is more responsive than this forum

Hats off to you, I'll best teating from work on Tuesday, the only true test I can give as we have strict rules at work (I work for a large multinational bank)

Paul K

Could you ping both servers (ours and his) from your computer and let us know the results?
olly86
-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aprelium wrote:
Could you ping both servers (ours and his) from your computer and let us know the results?

About 30 mins (1:30pm BST) ago your server was completely inaccessible. It might just be some of the teething problems left over from my uni's network maintenance.
-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had no problems. :S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: