REALbasic CGIs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xansys
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: REALbasic CGIs Reply with quote

Although i am new to Abyss web server, i have managed to start a web server. The only problem is that i cannot get my CGIs running. I don't know what to configure in the console. I write my CGIs in REALbasic (www.realsoftware.com) and i have gotten them to work on apple mac os 9's personal web sharing program but i wanted to use abyss for my hosting. These CGIs were ment to simply take data from the web page and the CGI would use the data. How can i get the CGI to respond on abyss? I am new to this web server and i need help with CGIs.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: REALbasic CGIs Reply with quote

xansys,

We assume that you are using MacOS X. Can you please send us a compressed copy of a sample CGI executable you have to support@aprelium.com so that we can give you the detailed instructions on how to make it run on Abyss Web Server. Please do not forget to send us also your abyss.conf file.

We are sorry for requiring that but we do not know how ReadBasic CGIs are (if they are simple executables or bundles, and this makes a difference).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: