No..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macmee
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: No.. Reply with quote

Actully..It didn't answer my question.I figured after I posted one I had better post again so more people would see it, But I wont double post again-
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Arctic
-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Learn to use forums.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Moxxnixx
-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

macmee, welcome to the forums.

I'd like to point out that there is something called "forum etiquette" that most members abide by...
  • Before posting your question, search the forum. Your question or comment may have already been
    discussed, answered, or resolved. You'll find that most subjects have been discussed already.
  • When submitting a new post, please make the title relevent to the subject. Titles like "HELP" or "URGENT"
    or "No.." do nothing to describe the problem.
  • When asking for help, include program names and version numbers, hardware make and model numbers,
    error messages, etc to help us help you.
  • If someone hasn't answered your question, it's probably because the question has already been answered
    elsewhere in the forum, so you should search for an answer.
  • When you reply to a post, please use the Preview button before submitting your post. This helps eliminate
    any mistakes you might have made.
  • If there are any mistakes after you submit a post, there's an Edit button at the top-right corner of your post.
  • If you double-post and want to delete one, you can click the X button in the top-right corner of your post to
    delete it. But, you can only delete a post if there are no replies after it.

These guidelines are generally followed in most forums on the internet. Not just Aprelium's.
Following these guidelines will make your web serving experience as painless as possible.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: