Port Problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glitch2082
-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: Port Problems Reply with quote

Well on startup, I close apache becuase it takes up 80 which i use for abyss testing. But recently, I stop the apache service, and abyss couldn't start on 80, so I closed the apache monitor all together, the problem still exists. Then I changed the port to 8080, and the problem still exists. Suggestions?
}
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Port Problems Reply with quote

Glitch2082 wrote:
Well on startup, I close apache becuase it takes up 80 which i use for abyss testing. But recently, I stop the apache service, and abyss couldn't start on 80, so I closed the apache monitor all together, the problem still exists. Then I changed the port to 8080, and the problem still exists. Suggestions?

Try using ActivePort to know which application is still using these ports (download it from http://www.protect-me.com/freeware.html ).
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Glitch2082
-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, it turned out my apache monitor wasn't popping up on start up, and when I ended the process manually it was still there. :D
}
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: