My Sons Site (powered by Abyss)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoName
-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: My Sons Site (powered by Abyss) Reply with quote

I am currently hosting my sons website that i designed for him(he is two years old) on my server using Abyss. www.chasefleeting.info

Currently its powered by Abyss v1.2.3.0 however it will soon be powered by either Abyss Beta3 or Abyss Pro(when it gets released).

Powered by Abyss Web Server
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
knightcycle6am
-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loads fast and you have a nice gallery setup. I might look into doing mine like that.

I chuckled to see that it said "length" instead of "height" in the bio, but I guess that's the way they are measured for a while :)

Abyss is cool

knighty
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
NoName
-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks... I'm glad to hear it loads fast... I never noticed it said 'length' and not height. My Girlfriend did the information. I just did the design and coding and run the server...