Site: www.joeysfc.com running Abyss

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjjk91
-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Site: www.joeysfc.com running Abyss Reply with quote

G'Day All,

Well, after a long battle to get our website up and running, we have finally done so. All routing and networking problems have been fixed, and im happy to say our site is running smoothly. The url is:

- www.joeysfc.com

This is a site i made for our local soccer club. It is powered by abyss, also running MySQL, No-IP Plus, and SurgeMail Mail Server. The site is not completed as yet, because we need to wait for the season to start before all images can be updated, but the functionality works like a dream, and in combination with PHP, it has come out sensationally. I have programmed the site to update on given dates, so i really wont have to do excessive maintenance to it. Anyways, hope u enjoy it, and keep in touch as i update it (season starts may 2005).

I am also making a personal site ATM, and that will be completed around Feb 05.

Cheers.

Mick Koch
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: