* * * SILENT INSTALLATION

View previous topic :: View next topic  
entheos7
-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject: * * * SILENT INSTALLATION Reply with quote

Hi all!
Is it possible to make a 'silent installation' of Abyss Web Server, i.e. sending the parameters of the installation (folder, autostart, documentation, etc.) from the command line?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
iNaNimAtE
-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foxified convinced me to come back and help you, as no one else has.

The best solution I believe is available for you is to install Abyss on one of your computers the way you would like it. Then, you would package up the C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server folder (or wherever you have it installed), and drop it on the machine you would like to perform the silent install on. You could create different deployable packages, such as one with documentation, and one without.

May I ask your motives for performing a "Silent Install?" I may be able to fit a better solution for you if I know the motive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: