direct update engine faliling

View previous topic :: View next topic  
garyanderson
-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: direct update engine faliling Reply with quote

for some reason my direct update engine is havign trouble updating my ip addy with my domain name. if keeps timing out. has anyone else been having this problem. I'm wondering if it has something to with zone edit.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
masa
-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

use no-ip from www.no-ip.com and it has dynamic update client and its very useful and can be used even you ip changes every hour! see how useful? just sign up with your existing mail account and its free! thats it!
-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about we try to solve the original problem? Also, No-IP doesn't support TLD domains unless they are registered with them.

I used to have that problem with DirectUpdate (with ZoneEdit). How long between checks of a new IP is it set at? Also, how many DNS records do you have set up?
-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iNaNimAtE wrote:
How about we try to solve the original problem? Also, No-IP doesn't support TLD domains unless they are registered with them.

I used to have that problem with DirectUpdate (with ZoneEdit). How long between checks of a new IP is it set at? Also, how many DNS records do you have set up?

let me get back 2 u on that.not home now
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: