Two curiosities about Aprelium (suspects)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Systemsoft
-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Two curiosities about Aprelium (suspects) Reply with quote

1. Aprelium Tech. registered 3 domains: www.aprelium.com, www.aprelium.net and www.aprelium.org, but only .com is used. I think it`s a money lossing.
2. I think that Aprelium Tech. and Chief of this company is connected with france. I know from somewhere that Aprelium`s Co-founder know 3 languages: English, French and Arbic. I don`t speak French, but I think that "Aprelium" become from french word: "âpre".
Aprelium! Admit! NOW! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anonymoose
-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Registering all 3 top level domains stops someone else registering and using them to pass themselves off as Aprelium or simply causing confusion for users who go there looking for this site. It costs next to nothing to buy them, so it's hardly a money loss...
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Systemsoft
-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but why aprelium don`t do redirect to www.aprelium.com? The problem is that if you go to for example www.aprelium.net , you receiving:
THIS WEB SITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Last edited by Systemsoft on Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Two curiosities about Aprelium (suspects) Reply with quote

Systemsoft wrote:
1. Aprelium Tech. registered 3 domains: www.aprelium.com, www.aprelium.net and www.aprelium.org, but only .com is used. I think it`s a money lossing.

!!!

Systemsoft wrote:

I know from somewhere that Aprelium`s Co-founder know 3 languages: English, French and Arabic.

This description applies to almost 50% of people in Tunisia (where the headquarters of Aprelium are located).

Systemsoft wrote:

I don`t speak French, but I think that "Aprelium" become from french word: "âpre".
Aprelium! Admit! NOW! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wrong guess. It doesn't come from a French word.
Systemsoft
-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Two curiosities about Aprelium (suspects) Reply with quote

aprelium wrote:

!!!

What does it mean? I don`t understand...
Shinji_Ikari
-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

careful system ur on to them....the men in blue blazers and ballcaps might come for yea.....
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: