Aprelium! Try to do something other!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Systemsoft
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:50 pm    Post subject: Aprelium! Try to do something other! Reply with quote

Aprelium Technolgies is very good company. Much better than Systemsoft :D. No. Really! But why you sacrifice your time only for Abyss Web Server! I think that you need to make other programs! If you haven`t got ideas for small, easy programs let me know! I`ve got ideas for original programs! If you`re interested you know my mail :-)

I`m writing it on forum, because I`d want feedback of users...I think Aprelium, too...
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: Aprelium! Try to do something other! Reply with quote

We are focusing on Abyss Web Server for now because we want to do things well. Starting another project means dividing our time and resources in two and the quality of our programs and our support will be affected.
Systemsoft
-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don`t offend, but I don`t think so! Starting another project don`t mean dividing your time. If you have 5 days in a week, you can spend one day, don`t you think?

For small programs (AWS is GREAT programs, not small) you don`t need spend many time!!! If program is easiest than Windows notepad (Sometimes notepad is hanging on! :D and often I`ve got many stop errors! :D :D )you don`t need to create 50 pages of documentation! Tech support? If one user for one month will ask something about a proggram that will be a peak!

My ideas is....**-*********-******.
aven
-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Aprelium! Try to do something other! Reply with quote

Systemsoft wrote:
I`ve got ideas for original programs!

Why not writing those programs yourself? Tell us your ideas and - who knows - you might get them done for you by someone else.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Systemsoft
-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for many time. It could be "much time".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: