Are all issues OK?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
burito
-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:06 pm    Post subject: Are all issues OK? Reply with quote

As far as i used Abyss it had tons of porblem with some versions of PHP.Are these problems solved? :?:
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
topniz
-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Burito,

Abyss WS is a WS. And it do work very well. Now, if there are problems on using PHP with that WS, it's just a matter of configuration issues of... PHP itself. Abyss doesn't interpret PHP scripts it does just serve requests to PHP executable and return back the answer to the calling client. I mean, if we figure errors with those requests, most of the time, it is due to the scripts themselves or to an incorrect Abyss CGI config.

Most of the registered on this forum have no problems... They are even focusing on finding holes... And since i connected here (one month ago), none has mentionned a real hole.
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: Are all issues OK? Reply with quote

burito,
What problems are you referring to?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: