inanimate cfxnetworks down recently

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
masa
-

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: inanimate cfxnetworks down recently Reply with quote

there is lots of downtime in cfxnetworks recently and whats wrong with it? isnt it 24/7 anymore?
-

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems fine, before was just his Ip changed.. its pretty good uptime, but seems a bit slower but still pretty good.

(I luv my email there ;))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CFx Networks has always been on 24/7. There was one incident where the IP didn't update fast enough, but besides that, I've never seen it down (there was a power outage back in January... check the news for more information).

Also, I will be getting a new DSL account soon, so you should notice some dramatic speed increase.
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good, maybe you can do that stuff in your news *cough* get around to that ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yet again, another service is planned for launch. A possible name would be CFxHome. This might replace the stand-alone mail sign ups going on, and integrate many different amenities in one sign up sheet. Such amenities would include: Personal Web Site, Free Email Account, Web Proxy Service, Instant Messaging Account, and possibly an Internet Dial-Up account."

Referring to that?

Email has already been completed, the proxy service is also available (but not publically yet--still in testing), the Instant Messaging account is available, and the Dial-Up account is pending on three things: My new ISP, a new PCI modem, and a new phone line.
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, or the forums thing, I got some sortve email saying within the next 2weeks we will be adding a portal or something, or some new features to the forums, or something along that line in my cfx mailbox v.v

and was wondering about that.. I thoughts it said be done at end of may *cough* today..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I did send that email out. I am actually 99% done with the portal, and I am wondering if I should tweak the last minute details. I can still send out the email offering a preview though.

We'll see how late I feel like staying up tonight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: