Have I been hacked?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alsomegamemaka
-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Have I been hacked? Reply with quote

hey, I was running my server until oneday it wouldn't work. So I restarted the computer with win xp pro with abyss web serverrunning. After it showed the windows loading screen it displayed a black screen.

So I reinstalled just the windows and saved all the other file on my computer. It works but when I look in the htdocs directory it is half empty. My index page is gone too.

access.txt:
Code:

127.0.0.1 - - [07/Jul/2004:08:09:55 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 5237 "" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)"
127.0.0.1 - - [07/Jul/2004:08:11:05 -0700] "GET /pics.zip HTTP/1.1" 200

Thanks for your time!

[The message size was reduced by the moderator]

Expert at: HTML, PHP, MYSQL, WWW, GM
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Anonymoose
-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see anything out of the ordinary in your access.log sample that you posted - however, I noticed you seem to be using PHP Nuke and a shoutbox ? There have been a lot of holes found in these recently. I don't run them myself so I can't comment on the second log. I'd be 95% confident in saying there's nothing odd about the first though.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Have I been hacked? Reply with quote

alsomegamemaka,

Nothing is wrong with the log file. You're hosting a site and people are accessing it.

[By the way, please do not post long messages in the forum. For request and questions with long attachements, please email support@aprelium.com ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: