error 500 but not error message

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giu
-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:11 am    Post subject: error 500 but not error message Reply with quote

Hi.

I have deployed Abyss on a w2003 server. all works fine and extremely fast, loving Abyss, but I have one important problem don't know how to solve. I have a PHP page, that process a csv file, to import data into a MySQL database. using WAMP works like a charm, but with Abyss, I get an error 500 after some time the process started to run.

If I check the logs, I don't see errors. AFAIU, a 500 error comes from a syntax or error in code, but the same code runs OK under apache. Some idea what could be the problem? in log, I only see something like

Reading 8 bytes failed = The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Toasty
-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an issue I've had with Abyss so many times, long running processes (DB queries etc).

For something like this, you're better off just running it from the CLI or setting up a scheduled task to process the data, and use the webpage to output the cached version.

Never had the issue with nginx or httpd though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: