CGI HELP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wiccaan
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject: CGI HELP Reply with quote

Ok I will start by saying that my web server runs perfectly fine and is doing great. But then the Forums came and I wanted them too. I have Ikonboards Forums and I have installed everything that I needed to.That is all setup but I need to be able to read CGI files. Thats the part were I am stuck. I know were to go to in my console to change them but there are 3 things there and I get confussed between the 3. What do I put in each of the things and how do I put them in? Like on asks for a path and one asks for a value. And another is the interpreter. What is all this??? Please help me so I can get my forums up and running. Also I have tried doing the CGI's on my own and when i put in the path /C:\Program Files\Abyss... so on and so forth it just shows up as /C:\Program its cutting the rest off and not using it is that supposed to happen or not and if not how do i fiz that?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
os17fan
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The interpreter executes the perl or cgi script and the path to perl you don't need to put because if you follow the insturctions to the aprelium guide , then you shouldn't have to change any of that , the value part is what i don't get , what is the valu thing your talking about , explain :?:
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well first i would like to say that what you have said helped me none one so ever but thanks for the try but the vlaue thing when you add something to the last table on the CG area.
wiccaan
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok never mind i got it to work
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: