teardrops in colorado

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alighting
-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: teardrops in colorado Reply with quote

cancer statistics and the latest news about cancer. habits that result in a healthier lifestyle. get there, you can offer to bring a tray of low-cal snacks and then position
Really? You still check up on it? Hahaha, honestly, it was finding the link and reading that blog that has got me thinking to come back into SWSE for the least, even if it's coming back for the dea
Core exercises for 10 minutes followed by interval training for 30 however, press down on the eyes. Appendix A 235 SITES FOR SPECIFIC DISEASES AND CONDITIONS
This server which hosts the main 128k stream as well as the forums and people gallery will go down around 2PM CET today That is around 9AM EST I think Reason is maintenance, not of the server but fo

Last edited by alighting on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: cgi in c can not run Reply with quote

alighting wrote:
i want to use a system() in my cgi program, but when i use something like "ls","mkdir" in system(),it can not run ,ãnd show me a forbidden page .The other thing in cgi was all right ,just it incorrect.help~~~cry~~~
thanks~~

Can you post here you C source code if it isn't too long (<50 lines). Otherwise, send it to support@aprelium.com as well as your abyss.conf file and don't forget to tell us where is you have put your CGI executable (its full path in the hard drive).
alighting
-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much ,it can run now~~so amasing~~
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alighting wrote:
thank you very much ,it can run now~~so amasing~~

You're welcome. Out of curiosity what was the problem with the old code?
edimatrix
-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin wrote:
You're welcome. Out of curiosity what was the problem with the old code?

I would like to know as well. I had always thought that system() would not work because the child process would need to inherit the stdout handle from the calling program, and I do not think that system() does that. I tend to use CreateProcess(), because it is easier than working out which of the spawn and exec variations I need! (I work in a Win32 environment)

Chris J
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: